Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lot and Plan

Well after a few months of going through plan books and looking at lots, we have finally decided on both! We have decided on a plan we looked at first and we have always loved everything about it and it works perfectly on our lot! 
This is a picture of our lot! We are so excited about it. It backs up to the Glen Eagle golf course and we love the view of the old barn and the walking trail. This is such a great neighborhood. It is so quiet and we love everything about it. If you look on the Lynn Glauser Homes website there are maps with all of our lots on them and there is a few house plans and a link to KHdesign house plans. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to blog about this (and separately) because we were obsessed with taking pictures of every. single. step. of our house construction and documenting it, and not everyone is as excited to read about it (well except me - I am currently in a decorating, house design and DIY project frenzy!) Have fun with the process I am so excited for you! PS I tried inviting you to my blog but I can't get your e-mail address right from when you gave it to me at Andrews wedding...

    ReplyDelete